Dr. Nicholas Jasper earned his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University in 2002. He attended medical school at Indiana University, graduating in 2007. Dr. Jasper completed an internship at the University of Kettering Medical Center in 2008 and a residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University in 2011. In 2012, he completed an interventional spine and sports medicine fellowship at Orthopaedic and Spine Specialists/Sinai Hospital of Baltimore. Dr. Jasper is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Before joining OrthoIndy Dr. Jasper worked at Orthopedic Specialties of Spartanburg specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation with a focus on interventional spine and sports medicine.
Dr. Jasper is a member of numerous professional associations, including the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Academy of Pain Medicine and the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.
- Cervical interlaminars epidural steroid injections (ESI)
- Cervical medial branch blocks
- Cervical facet joint injections
- Cervical radiofrequency ablation
- Thoracic interlaminars ESI
- Thoracic transforaminal ESI
- Lumbar interlaminar and transforaminal ESI
- Lumbar medial branch blocks, facet injections and radiofrequency ablation
- Spinal cord stimulator trials
- Caudal ESI
- SI joint injections
- Intra-articulate hip injections
- Coccyx injections
- Ganglion impar blocks
- Peripheral joint injections
- Greater occipital nerve blocks
- Trigger point injections
- Entrapment neuropathies, radiculopathies and plexopathy
Non-operative spine care
- OrthoIndy at St.Vincent Carmel
13450 N. Meridian St.
Carmel, IN 46032
- OrthoIndy Fishers
10995 N. Allisonville Rd.
Fishers, IN 46038
- OrthoIndy West
7950 Ortho Ln.
Brownsburg, IN 46112
- OrthoIndy Hospital Main
8400 Northwest Blvd.
Indianapolis, IN 46278
Appointments: 317.802.2483 or 800.223.3381
Worker’s Compensation: 317.802.2442