OrthoIndy Physical Therapy is now accepting patients without a referral.
Since January 1, 2015, OrthoIndy Physical Therapy now has the ability to accept patients without a referral. This allows patients direct access to OrthoIndy physical therapists and treatment.
The OrthoIndy Physical Therapy department specializes in treating bone, joint, spine and muscle conditions. The department provides outpatient physical therapy from five locations, as well as inpatient and occupational therapy services from select locations.
Services (some services are specific to location)
- Treatment of all upper/lower extremity orthopedic injuries
- Post-operative upper/lower extremity rehab
- Conservative/post-operative treatment of the spine
- Treatment of sports-related injuries including running injuries
- Joint mobilization, soft-tissue mobilization
- Spinal stabilization/Core strengthening programs
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Cervical/Pelvic Traction
- Hand therapy
- Clinical modalities ranging from ice, heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, biofeedback and iontophoresis/phonophoresis
- Custom foot orthotics, customized upper extremity splinting/bracing
- Work conditioning programs
Schedule an appointment
Your well-being is important to us. Click the button below or call us to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists. If your injury or condition is recent, you can walk right into one of our OrthoIndy Urgent Care locations for immediate care. For rehabilitation and physical therapy, no referral is needed to see one of our physical therapists.