At OrthoIndy, we are committed to the health and wellbeing of our patients, employees and community. As an organization, we are staying on top of the latest updates on COVID-19 and recommendations directed from the CDC and State Department of Health.
With the government lifting restrictions, we are excited to share our plan for re-opening our offices over the coming weeks.
With direction from Governor Holcomb, we have started scheduling and performing elective outpatient surgery on a select low-risk patient population.
As we have seen over the last month, things change quickly. We appreciate your patience as this plan evolves with new developments.
Week of May 4
- Perform limited elective outpatient surgeries at our Northwest and South locations
- Open Carmel and West clinics (Clinics only. No surgical, MRI or physical therapy at West.)
- Open OrthoIndy West Urgent Care with limited hours: Monday-Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Week of May 11
- All locations re-open!
- Continue to perform limited elective outpatient surgeries.
- Begin performing inpatient surgeries on patients who meet the low-risk criteria.
To protect our patients and staff we will continue with the following processes for the foreseeable future.
- All patients, approved visitors and staff will go through a screening process at each location entry point.
- We have arranged waiting room furniture to help keep social distancing standards.
- We will continue with our current visitor restrictions. No visitors are allowed in our facilities. The only exceptions include:
- One parent or guardian for those patients under the age of 18. (It must be the same person. Visitor may not swap out with others.)
- Nurse case managers with patients. (Nurse case manager must supply their own PPE.)
- All surgical patients must wear a mask.
- All OrthoIndy patients should follow CDC guidelines and wear a cloth face covering to their appointment or urgent care visit
For the most up-to-date information about location openings, hours and visitor restrictions, please visit OrthoIndy.com/COVID19.
We appreciate your patience during this time, and we look forward to working our way back – together!
Schedule an appointment
Your well-being is important to us. Click the button below or call us to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists. If your injury or condition is recent, you can walk right into one of our OrthoIndy Urgent Care locations for immediate care. For rehabilitation and physical therapy, no referral is needed to see one of our physical therapists.