OrthoIndy Hospital South is expanding its services to include inpatient options for total joint replacement. Now, this spacious, state-of-the-art hospital in Greenwood is the most comprehensive orthopedic center In Indiana south of I-70.
Patients can find a full range of options to treat hip, knee and shoulder pain at one location. Appointments are currently available to get at the root of your pain and discomfort.
OrthoIndy is recognized as one of the premier hip and knee pain specialists in the country. And its south campus offers outpatient and inpatient care, urgent care, clinical care, physical therapy, and imaging.
We can do it all. So we can do what’s right for each patient.
“OrthoIndy has been serving the Greenwood community for many years,” said Ed Hellman, MD, president and interim CEO of OrthoIndy. “This expansion of our facility allows us to provide more care to more patients, closer to home.”
Since its opening in 2010 in Greenwood, OrthoIndy Hospital South has successfully guided OrthoIndy’s mission in advancing quality bone, joint, spine and muscle care and technology while providing superior access, service and care to its patients and their families.
As a physician-owned model, OrthoIndy Hospital’s top priorities are patient safety, satisfaction and outcomes. OrthoIndy Hospital is among the top 10 percent in the nation for joint replacement, according to a national report by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals.
National Recognition Includes:
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Knee Replacement for 14 years in a row (2008-2021)
- Five-Star Recipient for Total Hip Replacement for 8 years in a row (2014-2021)
- Healthgrades® 2021 Joint Replacement Excellence Award™
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for 8 years in a row (2014-2021)
- Healthgrades® America’s 100 Top Spine Surgery Award™
- Healthgrades® 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Healthgrades® 2021 Outstanding Patient Experience Award™
- Guardian of Excellence Award for achieving the 95th percentile of performance in patient satisfaction (2009-2019).
For more information about OrthoIndy Hospital South visit OrthoIndy.com.
Schedule an appointment
Your well-being is important to us. Click the button below or call us to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists. If your injury or condition is recent, you can walk right into one of our OrthoIndy Urgent Care locations for immediate care. For rehabilitation and physical therapy, no referral is needed to see one of our physical therapists.